WEbsite

      To unlock your freedom :      Visit Freedom Portal | Write to me
        No fees, no constraints..Ask for help !!

WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS SOON & WE WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN THIS BLOG.


YOU CAN CONTINUE TO FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW ADDRESS : http://elevate-your-life.blogspot.in/
OR
YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE DIRECTLY ON OUR NEW BLOG BY CLICKING HERE: https://goo.gl/zCjgxd

Friday, July 5, 2013

The book "RR2FF" now gets acknowledged by "The Pioneer"

RR2FF (the book) has been catching up momentum, slowly but surely. The word of mouth has been spreading. People who have read the book are recommending it to others. I can see that with the trend of registrations continuously going up on the Freedom Portal. I can also see that with the emails, phone calls and feedback being received from unknown freedom seekers from across the globe.


On 16th June 2013, the Pioneer, which is a leading English language newspaper in India and is also the second oldest English language newspaper in India that is operational, came up with a recommendation for your book "From the Rat Race to Financial Freedom". Here are two images from "The Pioneer" highlighting the book:



The journey has been awesome so far... 
  • Our mission has reached 91 Freedom seekers who are enrolled on the Freedom portal and are taking one-one coaching to get financially free in life. We are adding 1-2 new users every day. 
  • Freedom Blog hit rate has gone up from 150 a day to almost 250 a day. 
  • Facebook followers, Blog Subscribers have been going up every single day. 
  • Some of my far away friends and relatives, with whom i had almost lost touch, are happy to connect back with me and i am obliged that i have been of some value add to their lives.

There are people who have decided to take charge of the lives and their destiny. Along with me, they believe that money should not dictate how and where i spend my time. I must take charge. I must master money, so that i can take control of the biggest asset of my life - My Time.

If you also want to take charge of your life, do visit the Freedom Portal or write back to me.

Cheers

Manoj Arora
Lead a Financially Free Life !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ASK.... that is the first step towards Financial Freedom !!

AddThis